Hello my friend, today I will be introducing a new series of posts that will come out in several parts.
Let me introduce you to Part 1: it is titled Death of The Young Man.
The other day as I was driving down the road this odd urge hit me almost like a temptation. It said, “You are 21 years old you need to be focusing on rising within a career, buy a house, and get married.”
As soon as that thought hit me the first urge I had was fear. Not a fear of following my own path, but instead the fear of following what everyone else does.
You see friend, it is much harder to settle with what everyone else does because you are going against your very nature and will most likely end up with what I will show you below.
Most men today live like this due to following the usual path laid out before them:
- High House Mortgage
- Nagging wife who only cares about herself and seems to be loving one day then nagging you the next
- Live Paycheck to Paycheck, saying I will start that business once I have X amount of dollars (It never happens and you die unfulfilled)
- Working 40-80 hours a week for 50 years making someone else rich in the process
- Poor Sex-Life
- Fake friends that become a way of distracting you from your miserable life
You see when we are growing up we are constantly told, “You are young, you have time, don’t worry”.
Well guess what, yes you may be young and have plenty of time, but before you know it you will be looking in the mirror and ask yourself where all of that “time” went.
Since you are on this blog I do not want that to happen to you. I honestly do not care too much about the people that are just smoking their days away, reading celebrity gossip, and then go to work with no plan of getting out.
I will give you a few points that if followed will give you an advantage over most people especially if you are young like myself.
- Workout and learn as much as you can since you are either building up to your peak or are in your peak.
- Network with as many like minded people as you can because they will be there throughout your struggle and be qualified to give you advise.
- Build something. By building something it gives you a sense of accomplishment. If you do not know what to build here are a few things to look into.
- Build a blog
- Build an e-commerce store
- Build a computer
- Build a business
- Build your body
4. Read my blog because I will be able to show you what works and what doesn’t work.
5. Do not waste time partying and clubbing until you can afford too. If you say well I want to be cool then I would recommend you go to another site because you are showing a loser mindset. If you want to go from being a mere mortal and become an Olympian stay here and I will show you how to become the person that you envy.
6. Do not get into a committed relationship unless your partner is down with you 100% and wants to see you succeed. If they are not they will hold you back and you should run away from them like they have Ebola.
7. Be aggressive in creating your life and getting what you want. If you aren’t actively pursuing what you want and getting better everyday then you are wasting your life. You only have a certain amount of time on this Earth so use it to its full extent.
8. Do not ask for permission or seek outside validation for what you want. If you ask permission for something what is the usual answer you receive? I would go with a big fat no or them telling you why you shouldn’t do it which causes doubt in your mind. Well, instead of asking your loser friend that is worse off than you what he thinks about this business idea you have, just do it.
Something that I used to do would be to seek outside validation for everything I did. I would start doing something, but if someone I held highly seemed to disagree with it or think it was a bad idea I would immediately stop.
Now I only seek myself for validation if it is something I feel strongly about then I do it. I do have a inner-circle that I will bring the idea up to and they can give me some places I can improve, but otherwise I do not seek anyone’s permission or validation. I would highly recommend you do the same.
Obviously there are some things that are just stupid ideas such as investing all of your money into a business with low returns that you know nothing about. So here is the solution use your brain and don’t be stupid.
Follow Your Own Path Young Man
Instead of settling I want to go ahead and tell you to follow your own path. By following your own path you will live a fulfilled life. You can live anywhere you want and do whatever you want. If you have a nagging girl-friend and she won’t realize what you do for her then just leave.
Go create that business that you have in your mind if there is a demand there. Select a group of friends that adds to your life instead of takes away from it.
Do not under any circumstance let anyone belittle you. Try to get your life to a point where you have almost Zero Negativity.
I would recommend that you apply the above points to your life and just focus on getting better everyday.
Once you get to the point where you are constantly expanding your mind and improving your body you will notice that what used to be hard is now effortless.
My daily schedule looks a little like this:
- Wake up at 5 a.m.
- Use the restroom and brush teeth
- Do a workout consisting of push-ups, squats, and crunches.
- Fix breakfast. I usually drink a cup of coffee and eat 5 boiled eggs.
- Take a cold shower.
- Begin my day around 6 a.m.
- Lunch at 1-2. Meal: baked Chicken and brown rice.
- At 7 p.m. I will sit down for some dinner. I usually eat a light dinner. Meal: Tuna and a small salad.
- Around 8 p.m. I will workout and then once I finish will sit down to write or take care of what I need too.
- On most days 10-11 p.m. is my time to relax and get ready for the next day.
You don’t have to follow exactly what I do because we all have different circumstances, but I would highly recommend that you get some type of schedule in place. Since I have been following my schedule I find that I have more day left at the end of the day instead of more things to do and no time to accomplish them.
Check out my review of 30 Days of Discipline and get a copy today. Once I started following his guide I did see some results and even noticed I all around felt better. This eBook definitely pointed me in the right direction, just remember it is YOU who makes the decisions and YOU who lives the life.
Start today and begin taking care of business. Follow your own path and do not give in to the opinions of the people around you. They do not know what you know and what you have been through which is why their opinion is not welcomed. Surround yourself with people who are ambitious, have similar goals, and are qualified.
Once you have your inner-circle setup talk with them at least weekly or as much as needed. You can run some of your ideas by them and help each other achieve their goals to further the empire. Before you know it you will have a great empire with your inner-circle and yourself at the top.
Until next time Go out and Dominate every area of your life.
Did You Enjoy This Post?
If so, join me for Daily Emails jam-packed with lessons. We don’t dream, we set goals, and hit them in record-breaking times.
Sign up below.