Most live in fear without knowing there’s another option. Here are the techniques I use to master fear.
Fear is something that plagues many people and keeps them from fully going out and living their life.
By applying what I will show you, you will begin to master your fear once and for all. I have used these principles to get to the point where I, for the most part, fear nothing.
Before I begin I want to get give some examples of fear and what exactly it is.
What is Fear?
Fear is an emotion that causes you to dread something or feel like something bad will happen.
Most of the time the things we fear never come to pass. Our mind is a powerful tool, but can also be a powerful adversary.
Examples of Good Fear and Bad Fear:
Good fear is correct. By you having that fear you avoided what could have been a potentially harmful situation where you would have been mugged.
Lets change-up the scenario. You are out at lunch and you see this cute girl by herself and you can’t help but think she is the best looking girl you’ve seen.
You have this fear build up in you which causes you to have thoughts such as, “What if she thinks I’m ugly” or “What if she thinks I’m creepy?”.
After having those fearful thoughts you decide to instead walk away and not talk to her.
She could have ended up being a partner, but because of your fear, you limited yourself from having that experience.
This is a simple example of what bad fear is that you have probably suffered from.
Let’s say you are walking home and you see a group of thugs standing in your way a few blocks away and this fear builds up within you.
You then decide to turn and go the other way to avoid them. Would this be an example of good fear or bad fear?
More examples of Fear:
- Not dressing a certain way for fear of people judging you.
- Not being yourself because you don’t want people to think your weird.
- Not starting that business that you said you wanted to do.
- Not traveling to Indonesia like you’ve wanted to for years. You decide not to only because you don’t want to get on the plane for 16 hours and are scared something will go wrong.
- Not flying an airplane so that you can mark it off of your bucket list because you hear a story about something going wrong with a friend’s roommate.
What Fear can do to your body/mind and your life:
- It will cloud your mind and will prevent you from thinking logically.
- It will cause you to have stomach problems such as IBS.
- It will cause you to not fully enjoy life.
- It will limit your experiences.
- It can and will end many relationships.
- It can cause you to not achieve the goals that you set out to do.
- It causes depression.
Techniques to Master Fear and kick its ass:
Now that you understand the different types of fear and what fear can cause in your life it’s time to master it.
Before I go into the bread and butter I ask that you do the following:
- Be open-minded.
- Get a journal which you will use to record your progress.
- Be willing to change your mindset and develop a Solution Mindset.
- Be ready to kill it and not let anything get in your way.
I wasn’t always a master of fear. I used to worry about every little thing. I would get so fearful of the smallest things that I developed something close to IBS.
If you don’t know anything about IBS it is very uncomfortable.
Most of my fear came from not having confidence in myself. After getting to the breaking point I finally realized how pointless fear really was.
For all of the Young Hustler’s out there I want you to be a master of all and rise above everyday mortals. I truly believe that you can and will succeed in doing so if you are committed.
I truly believe that you can and will succeed in doing so if you are committed.
Here are some techniques I used to Master Fear:
- Educate yourself on your fears.
- Build your body and mind daily. With a strong body and mind, you know that you can do anything and it gives you a sense of fulfillment.
- Believe in yourself almost to a delusional extent. You need to know that you can do anything, but not everything. Surround yourself with an inner-circle that can help keep you on track.
- Learn the rules of the game and create your scipt.
- Pour your heart and soul into something. For me, it is building my brand.
Just by following these 5 things I guarantee that you will not be as fearful as you once were.
Because you’re taking action and don’t have any time to fear.
Fear will always be there, but as you master it you will be able to keep it at bay.
Until next time go out and Dominate Your Life.
PS: To learn everything I’ve used to go from working a job to living on my own terms, grab a copy of Think and Go Hustle.
It shows you the thinking that goes into hustling and all around living life on your terms.
Become Your Best Self, Gain Clarity, And Live Life On Your Terms.
Join the 1,000+ people who've downloaded this PDF.