You struggle because you try to be someone you’re not. You’re living a lie. Thinking life is just about getting along with everyone and working hard.
Well, where has that gotten you?
You’ve been pissing away your life. Grow a pair. Live the life you were born to live in whatever form you want. You have spent enough time trying to just get by. Now it is time to for you to wake up now and live.
Whether you want to travel the world without a care or whether it is building a family and raising them on a farm away from society. All of that costs money and money isn’t something you just clock into a job everyday for.
But don’t get it twisted, money isn’t everything. Just like there are different ingredients to making your favorite dish.
The same is true for your life. Each article within Calm and Collected represents a different ingredient. My name is Dylan Madden. I created Calm and Collected for people such as yourself to come in from the cold. Leave behind what has held you back and step into who you know you can become.
You found this website to wake up. To take control and become who you are meant to be. Who you are meant to be may not be clear yet.
Your answer will come in time. For now, the next step is downloading “The Sinister Trap“.
I will speak to you soon.
Always the best,
Welcome to Calm and Collected
I’ve put together some of the best articles from Calm and Collected for you. Pick the articles that stand out to you. Read them and get to work.
Want to get paid TODAY?
- 4 Ways to Make Money As a Young Hustler
- 33 Ways to Make Money Remotely
- How to Make Money on Craigslist (this week)
- What I’ve Learned From Building a Blog: The Dirty Truth to Making Money Online
- How to Make Your First $1,000
Tired of living your life on repeat?
- 10 Maxims of the Young Hustler
- How to Give Yourself Permission
- Living in Los Angeles: The Land of Lambos and Mansions
- How to Travel in Your 20’s
- High Up in Dubai
Feeling Down on Yourself?
- The Struggle is What Makes You Shine and Thrive
- How to Deal With Suicidal Thoughts
- How to Be Comfortable With Just Being
- Self-Awareness for the Blind
- How to Enlarge Your Ego
Creator of Calm and Collected