My name is Dylan Madden. I created Calm and Collected as a place for those of you on the come up.
It’s the blog you read while on your lunch break.
While sitting at a cafe.
Or plotting your great escape from your job.
It’s for the individual who looks around them and knows there’s more to life than meets the eye.
Calm and Collected living is about: Understanding the power of your mind and using it in the real world.
Being Calm and Collected is about being a Professional Man of Leisure: Learning how to get paid without trading your time for money. So you can live your life instead of paying to live.
Calm and Collected thinking is: Full confidence in yourself no matter where you are in life. Knowing that once you figure out the next step, everything will work out.
Calm and Collected in the day to day: Is moving through life unaffected by anything external. Having full control of your inner world, but not being so stupid as to ignore the material world.
If this is your first time visiting Calm and Collected, take a look at the articles below.
Want to get paid TODAY?
- 4 Ways to Make Money As a Young Hustler
- 33 Ways to Make Money Remotely
- How to Make Money on Craigslist (this week)
- What I’ve Learned From Building a Blog: The Dirty Truth to Making Money Online
- How to Make Your First $1,000
Tired of living your life on repeat?
- 10 Maxims of the Young Hustler
- How to Give Yourself Permission
- Living in Los Angeles: The Land of Lambos and Mansions
- How to Travel in Your 20’s
- High Up in Dubai
Feeling Down on Yourself?
- The Struggle is What Makes You Shine and Thrive
- How to Deal With Suicidal Thoughts
- How to Be Comfortable With Just Being
- Self-Awareness for the Blind
- How to Enlarge Your Ego
Creator of Calm and Collected