Today’s post will be a little different than the previous ones on this blog. Over the coming months you will see Calm and Collected begin to evolve. I have no filter and will talk about anything and everything that I decide I want too.
This is my medium to reach out to the world and change lives as well as to open your eyes. So let us begin.
Why Are Women Marrying Themselves?
Here it is:
- Modern men are pussies and most act like little girls.
- Modern men have no purpose.
- Women are taught that it is dishonorable to be a mother and instead should assert their dominance over other men.
- Women are brought up believing that they are beautiful the way they are and that they are all princesses. This belief is causing women to have a false sense of confidence. It is creating fat, lazy, and ugly girls.
- In the movie industry men who are assertive are labeled as abusive, power hungry jerks; while the beta men are labeled as the good guys since they bend over backwards and let their women walk all over them.
- Men act big and bad, but yet are weak and cowards.
- Thanks to political correctness people are scared to speak their mind. Often people’s careers and families are broken up just for making a comment that goes against societies social construct.
You know the problem so here is how to fix it:
Our western society promotes all of this behavior on top of much more which is simply destroying itself in the process. We are becoming a people that glamorizes being weak, slutty, and having low-standards. If we keep down this path I am sorry to say it, but we will fall due to our ignorance. We are now becoming the laughing stock of the world. Our society is full of hypocrites, scam artist, and has herds of lost people.
It is up to the readers of this blog, Bold and Determined, Good Looking Loser, and other blogs to change this fate. I do agree that there needs to be changes within our movement, but we must start today to bring about the revolution.
We need to come together and create strong men that can lead. We need women that respect themselves and don’t act slutty. We need to move forward together as Man and Woman.
So I give this call of action to Men and Women:
Let us come together and right the wrongs. Let us make the house-hold secure once again. Let us create strong Men that assert themselves and dominate their life mission. Let us have woman that take great pride in being mothers. Let us shatter all of the illusions that have been so systematically placed before us.